What is The Handcrafted Cooperative?
The Handcrafted Cooperative provides a premier handmade retail journey for a community of intentional shoppers in pursuit of well-made, unique items from the most talented independent makers in our area.
Is there an entry free?
No, admission is free.
What happens if the weather is bad?
The market will operate rain or shine. The pavilion offers protection from the rain.
Is there food at the market?
Yes, local food tents/trucks will be at the market. We also encourage you to explore nearby local restaurants.
Are there bathrooms on-site?
Yes. Two uni-sex bathrooms. A baby changing table is also available.
What kind of items can I find at the market?
- Handmade Home & Living (decor, bedding, kitchen/dining, furniture, lighting, outdoor/gardening, etc.)
- Handmade Bath & Beauty (fragrances, oils, cosmetics, soaps, hair/skin care, etc.)
- Handmade Clay/Ceramics/Pottery
- Handmade Clothing & Accessories (clothing, bags/purses, shoes, accessories)
- Handmade Jewelry (rings, necklaces, earrings, cuff links, body jewelry, tie clips, etc.)
- Handmade Kids & Baby (accessories, clothing, bags, toys, furniture, etc.)
- Handmade Paper Goods (stationery, notebooks, calendars/planners, letterpress, calligraphy, stickers, etc.)
- Fine Art (drawing/illustration, fiber, glass, painting, photography, sculpture)
- Handmade Entertainment (books, music, toys/games, electronic accessories)
Curated collections of antiques/vintage goods
We do not accept applications from vendors with:
- Imported goods
- Commercially made items
- Crafts created from kits or 100% commercially made components
- Professional service
How can I stay up-to-date on The Handcrafted Cooperative news?
Please sign up for our mailing list using the form below to receive periodic updates, reminders, and calls for participants. You can follow us on Facebook and Instagram which are actively used for announcements, event invites, and sneak peek photos.